Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
|Title:||Accidental scrotal burns from paraquat while handling a patient|
de Silva, H.J.
|Publisher:||Sri Lanka Medical Association|
|Citation:||The Ceylon Medical Journal. 2008; 53(3): pp.102-103|
|Abstract:||The main risk of paraquat poisoning is from deliberate ingestion. Serious accidental or occupational poisoning is comparatively rare. We report two patients who had accidental exposure to paraquat, resulting in scrotal burns in both and systemic poisoning in one, while attending to a patient who had ingested paraquat for deliberate self harm|
|Description:||Indexed in MEDLINE|
|Appears in Collections:||Journal/Magazine Articles|
Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.